General Shipping Policy
Our shipping charges are based on standard UPS or U.S. Mail rates (where applicable), which are based on package weight, size, and distance shipped.
Circuit Breaker City offers UPS Ground, 3rd Day Select, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air shipping to all of our customers who place orders to be shipped to one of the 48 contiguous United States.
To help keep shipping costs as low as possible, we use UPS Hundred weight shipping for orders over 100 lbs. for 2nd Day and Next Day shipping, and over 200 lbs. For Ground and 3rd Day. This reduced shipping rate is calculated automatically when an order reaches the appropriate weight.
Orders to be shipped out of the 48 contiguous United States (i.e. Alaska and Hawaii) are sent by your choice of US Priority Mail, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS Next Day Air delivery. These orders are not eligible for UPS Ground or 3rd Day Select shipping. If you choose Priority Mail, unfortunately, there is no way to track the order in transit.
Delivery and Lead Time
Since UPS does not ship on Saturdays or Sundays (even for express shipping), the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated transit time. For example: A Next Day Air order, leaving our warehouse on a Friday for New York, will not arrive until Monday, even though it has a one day transit time.
Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped same day, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 4:30 pm CST. If an order is placed before 12 PM CST, the order may ship out that same day.
Express shipping (Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day):
These orders are given top priority. Express orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends. Barring exceptions, these orders ship out Monday through Friday at around 4:30 PM CST. If an express order is placed before 12 PM CST, it will usually ship out that same day.
Shipping time on backordered items varies. You will be contacted via phone or email if you order a backordered item. At this point you can either choose to wait for the item, or remove it from your order. If you choose to wait, the backordered item will ship out to you automatically just as soon as we get it back in stock. Due to availability and vendor issues, we can only provide an estimate as to when this will occur.
Payments for backordered items are made up front as part of the original order. This helps to keep shipping costs down, as it would be more expensive to charge for two separate shipments. If you choose to remove the backordered item from your order, a refund will be issued that is consistent with the original method of payment.
International Shipping Policy
Any International shipments will be looked at on a case to case basis.
General Return Policy
The Sales Manager must authorize all returns or exchanges. E-mail email@example.com or call (855)677-7773 for an RGA# (Return Goods Authorization).
- All claims for shortages and/or damages must be placed within ten days of receipt of merchandise.
- All returned merchandise must be received by Circuit Breaker City in saleable condition, unless the merchandise is found to be defective.
- All returns/exchanges must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns/exchanges are subject to a 25% restocking charge at the discretion of the sales manager
- The shipping cost of any returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the customer, unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
- Return shipments to:
Circuit Breaker City
22103 Burbank Blvd #6,
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Indicate either refund or exchange within the returned package.
- RGA# must be written on correspondence paperwork, and/or packaging
Refund for Credit or Exchange
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not subject to refund unless the merchandise is defective or we shipped an incorrect item.
- All refunds are applied to the individual customer account unless otherwise specified by Sales Manager or Accounting Department.
- Any form of reimbursement is consistent with the original method of payment.
If you have any questions in regards to these policies, please do not hesitate to call us at toll free store phone, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.